Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I took my daughter to meet her new teacher this afternoon. She was so cute. She went from begging me to put her straight into university to begging me to leave her alone at kindergarten so she could be a brave girl. I'm so proud of her.

My son has given up trying to throw himself off furniture and he hardly has any tantrums anymore. And when he does throw fits, they're nothing like they used to be. Now he's determined to test his boundaries. Whenever I tell him not to do something he'll take tiny little steps to whatever it is I've told him to stay away from and acts like he's going to do it anyway. He watches me with a mischievious little smile on his face the whole time, then says "I punk!" and laughs maniacally. Yes, he is a punk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home